- The course fee won't be accepted via Bank Transfer rather a cheque or DD should be used to send the payment.
- KEIA is not responsible for delay in receipt of the payment.
- KEIA also holds no responsibility if the cheque or DD gets lost in the transit.
- To get your student code, you have to register and apply for the related course with detailed information like name, contact details and other personal information for the further process.
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. Any currency conversion costs or any other charges incurred by you when making payment shall be borne by you.
- Fee refund policy: Payment will be refunded after 15 days from the claim date.